Downtown Vision Plan DRAFT endorsed
On May 10, 2023, the Downtown Advisory Committee unanimously voted to endorse the 2023 Downtown Vision Plan. The Downtown Vision Plan was created to focus on establishing a collective vision and Plan that is supported by all community members, businesses, and property owners of the Downtown.
Below is a list of dates/times/locations of meetings where we will be presenting about the Downtown Master Plan Draft.
- Saturday, June 10th – Poster display at the Nacogdoches CVB. 200 East Main Street. Come in and enjoy the AC while learning about the Downtown Master Plan Draft during the Texas Blueberry Festival
- Monday, June 12th – Presentation during the Planning & Zoning Board Meeting – Nacogdoches City Hall, 202 E. Pilar St.
- Wednesday, June 14th – Presentation during the Convention & Visitors Bureau Board Meeting – 2:30 pm -Nacogdoches City Hall, 202 E. Pilar St.
- Thursday, June 15th – Presentation during the Main Street Advisory Board Meeting – 4pm – Nacogdoches City Hall, 202 E. Pilar
- Thursday, July 20th – Presentation at the Main Street Merchants Meeting – 8:45 am – Nacogdoches Convention & Visitors Bureau, 200 East Main St.
You can provide your feedback on the DRAFT plan by completing this short survey: